5.0

This dress exceeded my expectations. The first I ordered was champange in size 16. The size was much too small, and the color wasn't one I liked, but if it had fit, I would have kept it. When I re-ordered, I ordered a size 18 in BOTH white and ivory. I loved the ivory - just the right hint of color to not be white.

Suggestion on sizing - order a size larger than what you think you need. I fit perfectly into a size 16 David's Bridal dress, size 13/14 Maurice's jeans and size 15 juniors from JCPenny. The size 18 fit me well, and was not skin tight in the thigh area.

I didn't wear a mermaid slip underneath though I wish I had. The dress is a bit thin, so if you have a corset to wear underneath, make sure you have a slip of the same color to make it all flow. When I had on only the corset, you could tell where the white cut off and my skin started. I put a cheap white slip under and solved that issue. I loved this dress!

This person wrote the review because of good quality of smilebridal wedding dress from Smilebridal and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Smilebridal to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most very like. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Smilebridal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Smilebridal?

Comments