Orange, California
5.0

This dress exceeded my expectations. The first I ordered was champange in size 16. The size was much too small, and the color wasn't one I liked, but if it had fit, I would have kept it. When I re-ordered, I ordered a size 18 in BOTH white and ivory. I loved the ivory - just the right hint of color to not be white.

Suggestion on sizing - order a size larger than what you think you need. I fit perfectly into a size 16 David's Bridal dress, size 13/14 Maurice's jeans and size 15 juniors from JCPenny. The size 18 fit me well, and was not skin tight in the thigh area.

I didn't wear a mermaid slip underneath though I wish I had. The dress is a bit thin, so if you have a corset to wear underneath, make sure you have a slip of the same color to make it all flow. When I had on only the corset, you could tell where the white cut off and my skin started. I put a cheap white slip under and solved that issue. I loved this dress!

Review about: Smilebridal Wedding Dress.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Very like.

Had an Experience with Smilebridal?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion